BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These booking terms and conditions govern all bookings that you make with Hybrid Travels & Tours of 23 Waterloo Rd, Smethwick B66 4JU. We will make the booking as agent for the relevant supplier(s) (e.g. the airline or hotel supplier) and your contract will be subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions which could limit or exclude liability to you, often in accordance with international conventions. Copies of the supplier’s terms and the international conventions are available on request.
Please note that all holidays and flights booked through hybrid travel and tours ltd are ATOL protected and we act as retail agents for atol holders.
Travel Booking Conditions
These Conditions contain some exclusions and limitations on liability. If any of them are found to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining Conditions are still valid. Any dispute between us will be governed by the non-exclusive law and jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Passengers are responsible to obtain required VISA, documents and vaccination prior to commence of travel.
- Passengers traveling must assure their passports have a minimum validity of 6 months before departure date & prior to commence of travel.
- Please provide correct names at the time of booking “any amendments, a fee will apply”.
- We need 7 working days to clear all cheques.
- If cheque is dishonoured, a £25 fee will apply.
- Minimum cancellation/service charges of £250 per adult and child. (subject to airline/gsa cancellation & service charges – these may vary). infant tickets are non-refundable.
- Special fare tickets are 100% non-changeable, non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Revalidation charges, a minimum of £20 plus gsa/airline charges apply.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- All passengers are liable to reconfirm/check timings for return flights by visiting or calling respective airline offices locally to their destination.
- All services offered are subject to availability
- When you make a booking, you confirm that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your party and further, if you are making a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each and every party member for whom you are making a booking.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you give us is accurate and that information which is given to you by us or any of our suppliers is passed on to all members of your party.
Reconfirming All Flights
You must telephone the airline at least 72 hours before the departure time shown on your ticket to confirm that there have been no changes. This applies to both outbound and return flights. We will not be liable for any additional costs due to your failure to reconfirm flights. Reconfirming your flight at least 72 hours before departure is a minimum requirement.
Passports, visa and health requirements – you are responsible for checking all these items and ensuring your travel documents are in order.
Methods Of Payment
Personal/company cheques : Payment may be made by cheque. Cheques should be made out to hybrid travel but you must ensure that ten (10) working days are allowed to elapse for your cheque to clear before your departure. Should the cheque be returned for any reason we will levy a £25 charge
Cash : We do accept cash. However we advise customers not to post cash to us, but to pay in person at the office.
Debit cards : Switch or visa delta debit cards are welcomed. Please note that we cannot accept debit card payments from a third party without a signed authorisation from the debit cardholder. We reserve the right to refuse a booking until we have full payment.
Credit cards : Surcharges are incurred as to 2.5% on mastercard and visa, 4% on american express. Please note we do not accept diners club cards.
We cannot accept credit card payments from a third party without a signed authorization from the credit card holder. We reserve the right to refuse a booking until we have full payment.
Once you have checked in for your flight your welfare is the responsibility of the air carrier. We do not accept responsibility for the provision of refreshments, meals or overnight accommodation in the event of a flight or other delay at your outward or return point of departure. Normally the airline will arrange for meals and accommodation in the event of such a delay.
You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time and we are not liable for any loss or expense suffered if you fail to do so.
Please note hybrid travels & tours is not liable for any inconvenience or loss due to airline closure even before or after departure!
I have read and understood the terms and conditions and accept them on behalf of all passengers travelling, by each of whom i am authorised to make this booking. I am over the age of 18.